Thursday, January 24, 2008

One Great Friend



She knew my every weakness and the problems i've been dealing. She is the one who knows me, but loves me anyway...She knows all my flaws, yet still want to spend time with me.
I want to effectively tell her how important she really is. It is very difficult to come up with words to accurately explain what kind of an impact a best friend she is to me.

I couldn't remember having a big fight and never dream of having one (grins).
Look at these things we differ yet we get along well everyday.

She loves to jog and run...I just walk and enjoy the gym.
She loves high heeled shoes...I am comfortable with flat shoes (smiles).
She enjoyed watching comedies and love stories while I am thrilled with horror and full of actions.
Oh, she loves to eat pork meat while i lavishly eat the fish (hehehe).
She loves to dance to the music...I enjoyed singing the tunes (smiles).

We have similar views and no so similar one also but a standing respect that held us together.
We easily laugh to silly jokes, we enjoyed hopping to malls and buying DVD's during noon break (laughs). Having our lunch anywhere we want..where our appetite will bring us.
We pampered ourselves to spa, body massage and facial care (lol).

A best friend who is there thru thick and thin. A real person who you will treasure even you'll be apart. A good friend who you can always lean on.

"True friend make is that...we can grow separately without growing apart."

Keep smiling, Cheer UP! For you are ONE of the most wonderful person I ever have.

No comments: